Post 7: Bucket List

I have always though about things I want to do in some point of my life, something like a bucket list but not written. The most important thing for me is travelling, and I have though in places like Germany, The Netherlands, Greece, Russia and a lot of other places, but I think it is maybe difficult to achieve all of them, so those are in my top list because the landscapes I have seen are beautiful. I want to travel as soon as I can, and I would like to travel with my mom or my boyfriend, but also I'd like to travel alone.
There are easier thing that I want to do, like adopying healthy habits, like playing a sport o doing some excersice, but I'm too lazy. I have also thought about doing easier, but crazier things, like getting a tatto or my shaving head and donate my hair, but these are things that I have to think more, and that I don't know when I want to do them.
There are some things that I have wanted to do and I already did, like travelling to another country, learning how to play some musical instrument.
And finally, more future and typical things, I'd like to have a family, not sure if I want to have childrens, but yes a lot of pets and a big house for them.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares