Post 4: My Favourite Book

First of all, I hate reading. so it's very difficult to choose my favourite book because I haven't read a lot of, and beacuse I usually don't enjoy them. But even all of this, I could say that I have enjoyed some books, and one is Crime and Punishment by Fiodor Dostoyevski. I had to read it in the school, and it's one of the few books that I've finished.
Another book that I've liked it's White Nights by Dostoyevski too, and it's the only book that I've read on my own. So I could say that my favourite author is Dostoyevski.
The last book I read was The Shining, and I read it for the school. I think it was a good option for the people that like reading becuase it's not a book that is usually read in the schools. But personally I didn't like it beacause it was too long and the story was too slow. I liked the movie, but not that much for reading the book, beacuse it has details that doesn't seem important to me. Anyways, I do recommend this book if you really like the movie; but I recommend Crime and Punishment more, because the story is interesting all along the book.


Comentarios

  1. Crime and punishment sounds incredible! i would put it on my reading list and "the shining" too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good! I don't read much either :( but the books that you say sounds interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I haven't read those books, however they sound interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The book sound interesting, I think I will read someday

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've wanted to read Crime and Punishment since i was in school, good that you enjoyed it :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares