Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

Speaking about what I'm going to do in the future is very difficult to me because I still don't know what I'm going to do or what I want to do. I have thought about postgraduate studies and about studying another career and I would like to do both, I think, first, it is impossible to me because for all the money you have to spend. And also, I think postgraduate studies are more useful than studying another career, because it is something necessary for any professional nowadays, so that's why I would like to study postgraduate courses instead of stuying another career.
I would like to study subjects about sustainable construction, and get a specialization in an specific material like wood.
I think studying in Chile is a good option, but sometimes, studying in another country is better because of the quality of the studies, and it's easier to get a job. I would like to study in Germany, just because I would like to travel there, but if there's a better country to study something related with sustainable construction, maybe I would like to study there.
I would like to get part time courses to be able to work at the same time, because I need money to pay the studies and also, I would like to get experience working.

Comentarios


  1. I find that it is a good specialization that you want to choose, I hope you can do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think studying in another country will broaden your mind, and that's very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the wood will be the material of the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i think that a specialization in Wood today is important, especially to give good use to the material.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares