Post 5: My Future Job


Honestly, I don't know what kind of job I would like to have in the future yet; I don't even know why I choosed to study architecture. It doesn't I don't like it, is just that I don't know imagine what kind of job I could have. Maybe something relationated with handmade things, like creating furniture and experimenting with different materials or someting like that. It could be an indoor or outdoor job because it is an independient job, so I could work however I want. I think being an independient worker is the only thing that I really want, because I like too much things to choose just one, maybe I imagine working on different thing through the years.
I imagine travelling to another countries to learn new things that could help me to improve in my job.
I just want a salary that gives me economic stability, but I know it is difficult with an independient job; but for me, the most important thing is to be happy and do what I like.
I don't know if I'd like to study a major relationated with architecture, but I really would like to study another things, maybe a shor career or just some courses, but something that helps me to know about different things.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares