Post 3: My favourite TV Series

I have seen a lot of series that are on Netflix, but definetly, my favourite is Dark. 
Dark is a german series, wich is set in a town calles Winden. It's about travelling trought time and how this affects the past, present and future. It is also relationated with nuclear energy, and how people can travel with it. 
I think this is my favourite series because I love how the travelling trought time theme is developed. And also something really cool, underestimated, but important to me, it's the cast. How this series is set in different times, there's more than one actor for one character, and all of them look very similar with the other actor of the same character, it's like they really were the same person!
I don't really like wathching science fiction movies or series, but this one blew up my mind. But actually, I enjoy watching all kind of series.
The most recent series that I watched was Gossip Girl, it's very funny, and you don't have to pay to much attention, so it's perfect to play when you are working on a proyect for the university.

Comentarios

Entradas populares