Post 1 (Week 3): A country I'd like to visit.



There are a lot of countrys that I'd like to visit, but I think my number one in the list is the Netherlands, and specifically, its capital city, Amsterdam. It calls my attention because I've seen photos of Amsterdam and the city looks beautiful.
I've heard that there is easier to ride a bike as a mode of transport, than here in Chile, and that's something that I like, because, fot he enviroment, it's better to move everyday in a bike than in a car.
 I don't really know a lot about this country but I know there are museums and places to visit that I'd like to go, like Ana Frank's house or the Van Gogh museum.
I think I'd like to study there or live just a few months beacuse the I'd love to feel the expierence of living in a country like that, but I think I wouldn't like to live in there for the rest of my life.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! it sounds great, and it looks beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amsterdam has a very interesting culture and his architecture is so beautiful, seems like a good place to travel

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is very interesting that in Amsterdam the principal mode of transport is bicycle, I hope you can visit it some day!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares